That’s some digital shade right there
MAIN TITLE SEQUENCE!!!
why homie got a foot for a penis
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Heart Mountain, Alberta, Canada
Tower of Babel, Alberta, Canada
Steal His Look: Chief of Ferguson Police Department
Cashmere racist suede white t-shirt - 462.56$
Versace Limited Edition pig mask - 612.40$
All-purpose steel garbage can - 14.99$
update: straight boys like to touch me
Being haunted by desire of authenticity I take stealthy photos sometimes. I am interested to know how people read when they think nobody’s looking. The world surely does not exist for them at that moment.
I really like this
yall are creepy as fuck I hope u get arrested